Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some new corals & a cool movie

So its been a while mostly cause I have not had any new additions

lets get right to it

This is my new brain, I got it for the forground ot help fill in the empty spots

I was told it may produce some purples to go with the blue which would be cool but I am happy with the blue



This is my pulsing xenia one of my fav addtions it



this is a unknown coral to me cause I forgot the name lol I will edit when I find it. The picture does not do it justice the colors are wicked.



this is a purple and orange zoo colent frag. I cant wait to see this grow out. the colors are great



Status for frank on his pink zoos, they are doing well!!



and a new fish add a Green chromis well he was green in the store but in my tank he is blue lol go figure



The latest full tank shot



and two videos

The first is a crazy video of me trying to feed my anemone and my cleaner trying to steal its meal


and the second one is dinner time for the tank





Hope you enjoyed the update

No comments:

Post a Comment