Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some new frags and a forced exodus

So Friday was pay day and time to try and stock the tank with some corals. I went to Frag guy (the name we call the small local independent fish store guys) hoping to pick up one or two nice big corals but was disappointed with the selection. As the name suggests he seems to be only really a "frag guy"

I did manage to find snails finally got 8 nice sized ones and I got 3 frags for 30 bucks not a bad deal.

I have also decided to remove the hermit crab with anemone as the uncertainty of his possible aggressive behavior was stressing me out. Most likely because I saw one of his brothers eating a start fish today at Big Al's

Check out the new additions and finally a good picture of a impulse buy which I new better then to get and who had to go.

I believe this to be Button Polyp



New blue mushrooms it was the only frag with two on it.



Green Star Polyp is the first coral looking left to right
plus a nice side profile of my tank showing my frogspawn
and new blue mushrooms



And finally a good shot of my hermit crab with anemone. Its to bad he had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment