Monday, May 25, 2009

Chemi-Pure??



I was at Big Als on Saturday and I was introduced to a regular by one of the employees named Rob. I was introduced because of my inquires about running skimmers.

I was told by the two fish runners that they do not run skimmers in their tanks and with weekly water changes they dont have problems.

They told me Rob runs 14 tanks and he also does not use any skimmers.

In speaking with Rob he indeed told me he does not run any skimmers or sumps and uses regualr filsters / canisters in all his tanks. He told me that his tanks are over loaded and he has had zero problems

He says his secert is Cemi-pure. He says it takes all the protiens out of the water and swears by it.

I am going to give it a try and will let you know in 3 months my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment