Monday, June 1, 2009

ehhhhh worms

So I was looking at my tank yesterday after feeding my fish and I noticed on my live rock a bristle worm. At first I was like cool this is the first one I seen since I set up my tank in December. But as I looked around I saw at least 6-7.

for those of you who don't know they look like little centipedes that crawl in and out of your live rock.




Know they are supposed to be good but I don't like them so I will be getting a 6-Line Warrse which eats them. This is to be sure their population remains in check.

On a side note I have added the Chemi Pure to my tank. I will give it a week or two of running and I will let you know if it makes a difference on my Algae growth.

Pictures next week of hopefully the new addition maybe a coral or two and the growth of my frogspawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment